Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 14-New Ideas

I have an idea for what I am going to submit for the Celebration of Writing that will happen on May 14, 2009. I also think that I will submit to the Minnesota convention that will be happening in July. It ought to be a lot of fun, plus I can get my poetry out there. My third and final project is going to be my poem "The Butcher". I decided on it just right now in class, and I believe I will get the filming done at Brookshires because they have a butcher shop on the premises. I called them today, and I am going to meet with them tomorrow. The assistant manager who is the butcher seemed to be all right with it. Sylvester is helping me with my audio so that should be up and running with my film as early as next week. I think things are really starting to come together and I could definitely envisioning myself doing a series of poem montages over the working class experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wade. I tried to work on your RCA recorder files and apparently that format is really old and causes difficulties. Are those files protected by any means? If yes, you need to make sure they are free of protection and resend it to me again. Then I will try to convert it again.

    Additional resource is the CD coming with the RCA recorder. Get it from DR. Carter and use it to change the format. Otherwise, I recommend free of charge, online based converter. You can find it here: http://web.me.com/sylwesterz/CLiC/CLiC_Share.html#2

    Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

    CLiC

    ReplyDelete