Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 7-Catch Up

I am trying to catch up where I left off last week. I think I will try to add music to my audio and try to work with it some tomorrow when I have time. I will probably do the second interview during Spring Break and get an idea of how to mold the material into the right composition. Dr. Carter talked about us pairing up for the final project and I think that will be a good idea. If I can get somebody to help with the technological aspects while I d0 the research and interviews I can probably pull of a good piece.

2 comments:

  1. You can always come over to the library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (usually 10-2 p.m.). Just take your laptop with you and we will help you with your project, Wade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And we should have a good computer over there soon, as well.

    ReplyDelete